Linksys Velop is a whole home mesh system that provides high speed Wi-Fi across large homes. Linksys Velop is a combination of several nodes. Each node connects with the primary node that is connected to your home network and spreads the internet across your home. If you are a Linksys Velop user and have your Google search bar filled with the keyword ‘How do I connect to my Linksys Velop?’ Read the following Linksys Velop setup guide. Let’s get started.
Linksys Velop Wireless Setup Instructions:
Setting up the Linksys Velop with the Linksys App is a matter of minutes. The Linksys Velop comes with the package of three units. You can use primary unit as the main router. Connect the primary unit to an internet source, such as a broadband modem and place the rest of the units at your rooms.
- To start the Linksys Velop wireless setup, you need an active wireless connection.
- Use your existing modem and connect the main unit to the modem with the Ethernet cable.
- Now, plug in the Linksys Velop router into a power outlet. Press the ON/Off switch to turn it on.
- Wait for the LED on your node to turn blue.
- Next, install the Linksys Velop app on your mobile device. It is available for both Android as well as iOS.
- Now, open the app and click the ‘Launch Setup’.
- Your app will start searching for the primary node.
- When it finds the main node, the LED on the first node blinks purple. It shows the Velop device is ready for setup now.
How do I connect to my Linksys Velop?
- Now, create a Linksys Smart Wi-Fi account. Enter the e-mail address and password and click ‘Create Account’.
- Make Sure, your app will look for the network connection.
- In PPPoE connection, the device will not find the connection if the device is directly connected to the modem.
- Enter the network name and password manually to connect to the network.
- Now, create a Linksys cloud account. Enter your e-mail address and password and click ‘Next’.
- Next, you will be prompted to name your Wi-Fi. Create a name and set a strong password for your network to connect to your Wi-Fi.
- Now, give the primary node a name. Your first node is set up now.
- If you wish to set up another node, click ‘Add another Node’ and repeat the same process.
Moreover, use the Linksys app to view or change the advanced settings from anywhere. You can make a lot of changes such as change the Wi-Fi name and password, set up the guest access, test your Wi-Fi speed, or more.
In Conclusion, this is all about the Linksys Velop wireless setup. If you have any more queries related to the Linksys Velop Login, call us at our toll-free no. You can also chat live with us through a live chat window. Our router/extender experts are available 24*7 to assist you.