Do you own a big place? Are you tired of spotty wireless at your place? If yes, then you can switch to Linksys Velop Wi-Fi system which can cover up to 2,000 square feet with Tri-band connection capable of streaming 4K content with ease. If you own a Velop system but not sure about Linksys Velop Setup then don’t worry as we can help you with it.If you are looking for the answer to the question of how to install Linksys Velop, then we can help you with it. You can go through this blog to know about Linksys Velop Login and also to take Linksys Velop troubleshooting tips.
How to set up Linksys Velop?
Setting up a Linksys Velop router is easy with the help of Linksys Velop app. Here in the following sections of this blog, you can go through the Linksys Velop Setup instructions. But go through the list of the things you will need for setting up a Linksys Velop Wi-Fi system.
- An active internet connection
- The latest Linksys Velop app
- A Smartphone (Android or iOS)
- Ethernet cable
Linksys Velop Login
To log into Linksys Velop to configure its settings, you need to follow the instructions given below:
- Firstly, Download the Velop app from Play store or App store on your Smartphone.
- Now, connect the modem to the Velop with the help of an Ethernet cable.
- Launch a Linksys Velop app.
- Make Sure, tap on launch setup.
- Log into Linksys Velop account using the login credentials.
- Click ‘Next’ to continue.
How to install Linksys Velop?
After completing Linksys Velop login, it’s time to complete its configuration process. You need to follow the steps which are given below to begin the Linksys Velop setup.
- Go to ‘setup a new product’ and under it tap on ‘setup a new Velop system’ option.
- A page of terms and conditions will appear. Read the page and click on ‘I Agree’ option.
- Now, setup will search for nearby devices and choose a Linksys Velop system from the list.
- Plug in a ‘Node’ and click on the ‘Next ‘option.
- Now, you need to connect the Velop node to the modem.
- Follow the on-screen prompts to enter your username and password and tap on ‘Create Account’ to finish the creating account.
- Create a ‘Wireless name’ and ‘network key’ for your Linksys Velop system.
- Enter the name for your Velop node and click ‘Ok’.
- The Velop node is successfully added. You need to click ‘Add another node’ if you want to add more.
With the the Linksys Velop setup instructions, the configuration is now completed.
In conclusion, we hope this blog solved your query about how to install Linksys Velop. If you are looking for some more Linksys Velop troubleshooting tips, you can get connected with us through our toll-free number or by doing a live chat with our professional team.